Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Wednesdays bring forth a slew of questions:

Am I too fat?

Am I too lazy?

Am I too sarcastic?

Do I expect too much?

Am I spending too much on long distance phone calls?

Do I eat too many fries? (The answer to this one is a resounding yes, my arteries are clogging even as I type)

So I went and saw 300. I saw and I disliked. Intensely. But driving back from Versova I spent three quarters of an hour listening to Sufjan Stevens so all was not lost.

Another list – people who are curdling my brains.

Annoying clients

Stupid clients

Pretentious clients

Clients that hit on you

Clients

Things I like right now

The idea of a holiday

The idea of a promotion

Popcorn

Fries

Sufjan Stevens

Nick Drake

5 comments:

jairaj said...

Lok at this way -- somethings you must care about; somethings you shouldn't consider at all and somethings are there to make you feel this way

Nikhil said...

OHA I LOVE Sufjan Stevens! Whatta girl! Have you heard Seven Swans? It's one of my favourite albums.

You need to teach my girl a thing or two.

Anonymous said...

am trying once again to go vegan

Anonymous said...

the Infiniti Mall? And I thought I was the only one who trekked all the way there!

iz said...

I also didn't like 300. most copied film ever. even had hero's wife in barely field during near to death scene.