Monday, March 5, 2007

Humpty Dumpty

I’ve been crashing forward into the hungry night for the last month – the cantankerous ache, the unwilling gash, the yawning stomach. And all I can think of is that I want to eat pizza day and night, day and bloody night. Forgive the strange post, I am in a strange mood, sitting on a strange chair at this point in my life. I feel like I’ve been shattered into fragments and then put together in a slightly twisted way such that none of the pieces really fit.

9 comments:

Optimistically Pessimistic said...

Been there, done that...
try chocolate :) may help

jairaj said...

Oh well, you'll snap out of it...:)

Nikhil said...

I should like to come over and share some pizza with you. Who nose, it might even add some pizzazz into our lives.

Anonymous said...

Egghead thou shalt get no applause for that pun!
And u know u know ? Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are mekking movie again ....TURTLE POWER!

Spider42 said...

i know the feeling, you have my sympathies...

iz said...

is there a problem with eating pizza all day?

Anonymous said...

well if u burn the excess cals thru exercise, then i say indulge urself.
also make sure ur eating the non-greasy types with lots of veggies

Anonymous said...

ouch. i'd suggest chocolate, but someone already did that.

Anonymous said...

you haven't eaten pijja, till you've eaten round table pijja.