Tuesday, January 9, 2007

2007 *muah*

2007 has begun well :) In the last week itself, I have met two out-of-towner friends, been to excessively posh and pretentious Shiro and seen Babel and Happy Feet. New pants have been bought. New doggy friends have been hugged. I have discovered the exquisite Karen Dalton.
Also, in the best news of all, two of the worst people I have ever worked with (in separate offices) have simultaneously quit - that's Hideous Harridan and Bald Bastard to you. Perhaps they ran away together? My editorial director seems anyway to think everyone is sleeping with everyone else. The truth is however, that we are boring and sadly, all happily married.
In even better news...I may be going to Malaysia on work! My job is awesome! I love you job! *kisses job* The love, it is stronger. The brain, it is sharper. The humour, it is wittier. And now, I shall bounce away happily.

6 comments:

whitelight said...

never heard of her. what kind of music does she make- folkish.

Anonymous said...

This last post.....reads like Jessica Simpson or something

Anonymous said...

That's because she actually has a life! Piglet I see you Thursday, yes?
Vinnie

smohan said...

Babel was ok only . Prestige was far better.
I only liked the Japanese story.
Marry Gael Garcia quickly no ?? I also want to meet him

iz said...

Now that is called getting lucky. have a good one!

Scritch said...

is the illusionist and the prestige a lot a like?

it shocks me when no one ever seems to be having office affairs.