Monday, December 11, 2006

Suddenly at work today, lunch pangs hit my stomach at 11:00. (I normally eat by 1:30 or so.) The early yearnings were surprising actually since I had been swallowing cough syrup and phlegm in equal quantities the entire morning, plus the spare bit of tissue that I had been stuffing up my nose.

The entire bloody day I have been fielding comments from people that all sound exactly the same. “Hey, so you have a cold huh?” People can be very observant, the little snots and I’m going to pay them back in the same coin with my barbed wit which is, as always, about as sharp as George Bush’s brain. Gah. I feel like my mucus has extended its snotty tentacles and curled them round my brain, gently rocking it to sleep. NO-ONE MESSES WITH THE BITCH TODAY. Btw, people who aren’t black and say ‘biatch’ piss me off.

BTW - Snot was a metal/punk/funk band (also known as "Loungecore") based in Santa Barbara, California. It was formed in 1994 and broke up in 1998 after the death of vocalist Lynn Strait in a car accident. Not that you needed to know that. I have discovered some old Wilco songs and will sing myself to my happy place, luckless colleagues be damned. This shall be my revenge.

6 comments:

jairaj said...

stating the understood with a discerning note, we do it the best...'oh, you've got glasses?', or when you reach someplace 'hey you've reached'....pissing off...not heard the band......sounds neat....got a terrible cough....

whitelight said...

Wilco is fantastic.

Anonymous said...

uhmm but ms bunky - usage of biatch i think has hispanic origins ?
so basically u hate , hispanic people for usage of a word they only brought into the modern lexicon ???

smohan said...

ohh my bad !
biatch was coined by the very NOT hispanic rapper - Too $hort

Anonymous said...

you failed piglet ! your wrath is nothing to be feared
buahahahaha

Anonymous said...

*completely agrees with he who cannot be banned*

bwwahshahha