Monday, November 27, 2006

Rage Against the Machine

I’ve become a howling mass of rage nowadays. I don’t understand it, I look as though butter won’t melt in my mouth but we all know that that means nothing at all really. The Elizabethans would say that I am filled with yellow bile. It’s called the Theory of Humours, but of course you knew that. Of course you did.

Well anyway, I howled at the VP of the company for ‘forgetting’ to print me new visiting cards (I’ve worked here two years goddamit people I have rights!) , I howled at the credit card company for messing up my bill, I howled at the taxi driver who didn’t know the way, I howled at the conductor who didn’t have change, I howled at the lady who cut in line ahead of me, I howled at various people spitting / leching / eating / laughing / sighing, I howled at my hapless friend who had the gall to ask me a question thrice. Thrice! Do people not listen any more?! Aargh.

Well whatever, nobody seems to be buying it. Even when I’m mad, it appears that I’m meek. People are beginning to annoy me a lot, a LOT I say. I bet people would take me a lot more seriously if I looked like her.

7 comments:

whitelight said...

Sure they would. Looks like a spookier version of Revolver cover art.

Anonymous said...

I LIKE spooky. Do you look like her? Drool

Devilled said...

Um...no?

jairaj said...

You should get Maxwell (Silver Hammer) on the line...he'll make em howl! heh, fuckin surreal image there!

Johnny said...

i dont think anybody wants you to change coz for us at least for me ur dear sweet M. Rage is good to use a means of motivation to get work done and its helped a lot esp when use it the right way for me at least, esp in the office, the gym etc...don't change too much, ur pretty awesome as you already are :)

hope ur mood gets better though...:D

Scritch said...

I'd invite you to join 'A Professional Whiners' blog to vent with other equally bile infested people, where you can spew to your hearts content, but you seem to have no email

Anonymous said...

There, there. The meek shall inherit the earth it's said. So worry not.