Saturday, February 10, 2007

Tagged


That's Malaysia up there people!

I'm doing Shobhit's tag- I've cut out the more pointless bits - if anyone's interested, the original thing can be found here.


Name: M (my pathetic attempt at anonymity)
Nickname(s): Bunky..um
Single or Taken? Taken
Sign: Leo
Siblings: None
Shoe size: 8 or 9 or 10 or something enormous. I have feet like pomfrets.
What are you wearing right now? Trying a new Spanish black and red skirt, so that


Have You Ever:-
given anyone a bath? Doggies!
bungee jumped? No
broken the law? No
made yourself throw-up? Numerous times when I have been ill
gone skinny dipping? No
been in the opposite sex's bathroom? Yes
eaten a dog biscuit? Yes. I've eaten sand and soap too.
put your tongue on a frozen pole? Uh, no
broken a bone? No
played truth or dare? Yeah
been in a physical fight? Yes
been in a police car? No
been on a plane? Countless times
been in a hot tub? Yes
swam in the ocean? Um I snorkelled without knowing swimming. Does that count?
fallen asleep in college? Never! I was model student!
cried when someone died? For my pets
flashed someone? No, I'm dull like that
lied? D'uh
laughed so hard you fell off your chair? Everyday!
sat by the phone all night waiting for a call? No
saved e-mails? I don't delete them, but I don't exactly go back and read the old ones
wished you were someone else? No
wished you were a member of the opposite sex? Eew no!
been rejected? No. Wait, yes once! I have to say, it didn't hurt much
used someone? Not consciously
been cheated on? Yes
done something you regret? Yes

Who:-
is the last person that called you? Purnima
makes you laugh the most? Toy, Reenu, Elidio!!
can make you feel better no matter what? MAD BUNCHES of people!
was the last person you touched? Tas!
you hugged? Tas only baba
you yelled at? Faruqui
told you they loved you? My boy

Do You/Are You:-
like yourself? Somewhat
dye your hair? It was blue once. Does that count?
have piercings below the waist? No
stolen anything over $50? No
like ice cream? LOVE
Which is your favourite flavour? Swirly hazelnut and coffee ones (like at Indigo deli)
like cold coffee? Yeah, with lots of whipped cream
smoke? No
have beer? Yes
obsessive? Some
compulsive? Some
depressed? Yes
suicidal? Sometimes

Random:-
Prized possession: My laptop, my books, my mobile, my Ipod, my popcorn maker, my new cool shoes, my Tintin bag, my CDs and DVDs- Okay pod it is.
Last thing you said? Okay bye (to Purnima on phone)
What is beside you? My mobile, My laptop
Last thing you ate? wafers
Are you right handed or lefty? Right
Favourite song: Right now...Ben Kweller's Falling. yesterday, it was Sufjan Stevens.
Worst thing that has happened to you this year: What in the last one month?? Not much!


Time started: forgot to see
Time finished: forgot to see

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

chhamna jeva pug chhe? join the club!

Anonymous said...

My chhamna are better than yours okay?!
DV

Nikhil said...

good thing you haven't gone skinny dipping; you're quite skinny to begin with. bwaahahahaahaHHAHAH. errr well sorry for the jeap choke.

smohan said...

hahahaha ! mad joke egg-boy !!!
and yes DV i is his groupie.

Anonymous said...

jaa jaa, yours must be in saas.. mine are original fried!

Anonymous said...

haha. fun stuff!

smohan said...

update already !

iz said...

Feet like pomfret! Love it! Infinitely plagiarisable line!

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.