Thursday, November 16, 2006

Ode to a Friend


Oh where shall I start my sartorially challenged beloved oh yes, I can see your underwear (AAAA) and WORSE, it's black and white stripes why not just wear it over your pants like Superman AND buy a bigger size of shirt or are you so poor that you can't afford one, it looks like your sleeves are going to bust open GOD in HEAVEN your jeans are all torn, bechara baccha are you in such a bad state or what. My child, this is not style this is poverty. All this foren voren is just not going to cut it samjhe. I am angered. Wait, is that oil in your hair?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, i used to wear jeans like that...could never wear a tight shirt as i never had the physique to go with it :(
striped underwear is sexy on girls

PS: saw a cute boyish girl in the library today, very cute. short crop with hair spiked on top.

Anonymous said...

That is style !! U just dont know
Even I like wearing jeans like that

Scritch said...

is that your illustration/work?
if yes its great, esp the colour
if no, its still great but I'm not so much in awe